• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• Combines the classic short pip characteristics of quick rebound & flat drives with High Tension• Can match the explosiveness of a powerful topspin drive from the fastest inverted rubbers.
• High quality pips-out rubber produced in close cooperation with Butterfly's elite players.• It gives precise placement whether attacking or blocking.
• Softer pimples give more spin but are often not fast enough.• This has been overcome via High Tension technology, which adds enormous tension within the rubber's molecular structure.
• Ideal for the pips-out player looking for more spin variation as well as easy control over the opponent's shots.
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new paddle and have been looking at the Maze T-Tec All+ blade, and the Sriver-El rubber for the forehand, and the Tackfire Drive for the backhand. I am not a very offensive player, and... Read Answer