• High quality pips-out rubber produced in close cooperation with Butterfly's elite players.• It gives precise placement whether attacking or blocking.
• Softer pimples give more spin but are often not fast enough.• This has been overcome via High Tension technology, which adds enormous tension within the rubber's molecular structure.
• Combines the classic short pip characteristics of quick rebound & flat drives with High Tension• Can match the explosiveness of a powerful topspin drive from the fastest inverted rubbers.
• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• Ideal for the pips-out player looking for more spin variation as well as easy control over the opponent's shots.
Hi Andre! Question 1. How long have you been using Butterfly Viscaria with Tenegy 05 on the forehand and Tenegy 05-FX on the backhand? Question 2. Was this your first set up or did you frequently change your... Read Answer