• High quality pips-out rubber produced in close cooperation with Butterfly's elite players.• It gives precise placement whether attacking or blocking.
• Softer pimples give more spin but are often not fast enough.• This has been overcome via High Tension technology, which adds enormous tension within the rubber's molecular structure.
• Combines the classic short pip characteristics of quick rebound & flat drives with High Tension• Can match the explosiveness of a powerful topspin drive from the fastest inverted rubbers.
• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• Ideal for the pips-out player looking for more spin variation as well as easy control over the opponent's shots.
I have just purchased a brand new Timo Boll ALC. Kindly suggest rubbers for offensive play apart from Tenergy. Read Answer