• Tournament Used Table• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships• Legs are placed 400mm inward which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors.• Adjustable feet for leveling the table.
• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
The Sport Rollaway is designed for indoor home use. It is similar to our Home Rollaway, but offers a lower profile in the storage and playback position and has a more effective safety mechanism.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships
• Tournament Used Table• Official table of the 2012 Butterfly Canadian Junior & Senior Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.
• Official Table, 2012 Butterfly Canadian Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.• ITTF Approved
• 3/4" top is thicker than most tables in this price range.• 1" round legs are indented for unhindered play.
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Its two-piece construction allows multiple tables to be stored in a compact space.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability...
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
I'm an average player, but I'm keen to learn, I can hit topspins and counter hits here and there but I'm not consistent but I like to hit topspin shots, which Butterfly racket would you recommend? Read Answer