• 3/4" top is thicker than most tables in this price range.• 1" round legs are indented for unhindered play.
• Tournament Used Table• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships• Legs are placed 400mm inward which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors.• Adjustable feet for leveling the table.
• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships
• Tournament Used Table• Official table of the 2012 Butterfly Canadian Junior & Senior Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.
• Official Table, 2012 Butterfly Canadian Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.• ITTF Approved
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Its two-piece construction allows multiple tables to be stored in a compact space.
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
• Perhaps the greatest value in the line of playback tables.• Large 5" double wheels, partnered with the side beams and 1 1/2" steel rim, provide for the highest level of performance in this price-range.
• A durable outdoor table.• The same SLT (Synthetic Laminate Top) as the Outdoor Home Rollaway, but sits on a different frame, which can put up with even more abuse than the regular Outdoor Home.• This model has the same safety levers on each table half for effective child safety.
I am looking to buy a new paddle and new rubber for my backhand. I am a 1900-2000 level player in the U.S. I am looking for a paddle with more control and... Read More