• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability• The 22mm surface provides an excellent bounce for competitive play
I am looking to buy a new paddle and new rubber for my backhand. I am a 1900-2000 level player in the U.S. I am looking for a paddle with more control and... Read More