• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability...
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
I'm an average player, but I'm keen to learn, I can hit topspins and counter hits here and there but I'm not consistent but I like to hit topspin shots, which Butterfly racket would you recommend? Read Answer