• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability...
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
Hi, my question is about Roundell rubber and Tenergy Series. I want to choose better equipment. I want to choose one of these rubbers: Tenergy 64, Tenergy 80 or Roundell; and I'm a striker! Please help me with my equipment. Read More