• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability...
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
Please suggest to me which of the three blades, Sardius or Gergely Carbon or Michael Maze, is best for loops? And rubbers for them (for fast and offensive play)? Please also suggest if any other blade is good for loops and... Read More