• Cypress wood provides a soft feel at impact.• Although lightweight, the Cypress-S delivers tremendous power
• Made of Japanese Cypress, the Senkoh-1 is ideal for all-round to offensive minded players who drive from short and mid-distances.
• Reinforcing fiber layers are normally located next to the outer-ply of a blade.• The Innerforce ZLC Carbon and Zylon woven layers and are located next to the center ply.
• Reinforced with Carbon fiber, the Chinese ULC has a large sweet-spot and offers excellent control.• The blade's hard feel and great speed make it a perfect choice for the fast attacking style of play.
• Moderate speed for controlled attacking play• Ideal for steady topspins and precise blocks• Made of 1-ply 9.0mm Kiso Hinoki• Same soft feel you expect from the Butterfly family of Hinoki blades• Backside is painted black
• The Chinese AL is a fast blade designed for the heavy topspin style of play.• The addition of two layers of Arylate fiber allows for the production of more spin and better directional control.
• A well-balanced penhold blade for explosive close-to-the-table, fast-attacking shots.• Rounded head
• Provides powerful offensive play with good touch• 5 ply all-wood construction features Hinoki outer plies
• The unique construction produces good speed with excellent control• The low ball throw best supports a close to the table, quick attack style of play.
• The Chinese EX is designed for Reverse Penhold Backhand play.• Medium speed and lightweight due to its thin five ply design• The thin construction is ideal so two rubbers can be attached to the blade allowing you to execute the newest shot in a penholders arsenal.
• Extremely fast• Made of 1-ply Kiso Hinoki - 10mm thick!• Soft feel
• Designed for Reverse-Penhold-Backhand (RPB) topspin play which is prevalent in today's modern Chinese penhold game• Thin ply design allows for rubber to be added to both sides
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new paddle and have been looking at the Maze T-Tec All+ blade, and the Sriver-El rubber for the forehand, and the Tackfire Drive for the backhand. I am not a very offensive player, and... Read Answer