• Cypress wood provides a soft feel at impact.• Although lightweight, the Cypress-S delivers tremendous power
• Moderate speed for controlled attacking play• Ideal for steady topspins and precise blocks• Made of 1-ply 9.0mm Kiso Hinoki• Same soft feel you expect from the Butterfly family of Hinoki blades• Backside is painted black
• Made of Japanese Cypress, the Senkoh-1 is ideal for all-round to offensive minded players who drive from short and mid-distances.
• Reinforcing fiber layers are normally located next to the outer-ply of a blade.• The Innerforce ZLC Carbon and Zylon woven layers and are located next to the center ply.
• A well-balanced penhold blade for explosive close-to-the-table, fast-attacking shots.• Rounded head
• Extremely fast• Made of 1-ply Kiso Hinoki - 10mm thick!• Soft feel
• The Chinese AL is a fast blade designed for the heavy topspin style of play.• The addition of two layers of Arylate fiber allows for the production of more spin and better directional control.
• The unique construction produces good speed with excellent control• The low ball throw best supports a close to the table, quick attack style of play.
• Reinforced with Carbon fiber, the Chinese ULC has a large sweet-spot and offers excellent control.• The blade's hard feel and great speed make it a perfect choice for the fast attacking style of play.
• Designed for Reverse-Penhold-Backhand (RPB) topspin play which is prevalent in today's modern Chinese penhold game• Thin ply design allows for rubber to be added to both sides
• Provides powerful offensive play with good touch• 5 ply all-wood construction features Hinoki outer plies
• Named after and used by the 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist, Ryu Seung Min• Faster than the Ryu Seung Max, the Ryu Seung Min G Max is our fastest all wood penhold blade• Made of the highest grade of 1-ply Kiso Hinoki
I am looking to buy a new paddle and new rubber for my backhand. I am a 1900-2000 level player in the U.S. I am looking for a paddle with more control and... Read More