• Reinforcing fiber layers are normally located next to the outer-ply of a blade.• The Innerforce ZLC Carbon and Zylon woven layers and are located next to the center ply.
• Cypress wood provides a soft feel at impact.• Although lightweight, the Cypress-S delivers tremendous power
• Made of Japanese Cypress, the Senkoh-1 is ideal for all-round to offensive minded players who drive from short and mid-distances.
• Moderate speed for controlled attacking play• Ideal for steady topspins and precise blocks• Made of 1-ply 9.0mm Kiso Hinoki• Same soft feel you expect from the Butterfly family of Hinoki blades• Backside is painted black
• The Chinese EX is designed for Reverse Penhold Backhand play.• Medium speed and lightweight due to its thin five ply design• The thin construction is ideal so two rubbers can be attached to the blade allowing you to execute the newest shot in a penholders arsenal.
• Reinforced with Carbon fiber, the Chinese ULC has a large sweet-spot and offers excellent control.• The blade's hard feel and great speed make it a perfect choice for the fast attacking style of play.
• A long time best seller has returned!• Designed for close to the table and counter-drive play
• Named after and used by the 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist, Ryu Seung Min• Faster than the Ryu Seung Max, the Ryu Seung Min G Max is our fastest all wood penhold blade• Made of the highest grade of 1-ply Kiso Hinoki
• The Chinese AL is a fast blade designed for the heavy topspin style of play.• The addition of two layers of Arylate fiber allows for the production of more spin and better directional control.
• A long time best seller has returned!• Suitable for close to the table and mid-distance attackers
• Extremely fast• Made of 1-ply Kiso Hinoki - 10mm thick!• Soft feel
• The unique construction produces good speed with excellent control• The low ball throw best supports a close to the table, quick attack style of play.
Blade: Iolite Neo; Forehand: Tenergy 05; Backhand: Tenergy 05-FX; Is this a good choice for an attacking player? Read Answer