• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• The same top sheet as Tackifire C but with a softer sponge.• Enables a better feel and provides more control.
• Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.• Quite favorable results occur when using a combination racket with Anti-Spin or Long Pips rubber on one side.
• Combination of an elastic sponge formula with a tacky and extra soft top sheet provides more power for attack and easier ball control.• Tackifire Drive provides a frightening volume of topspin for consistent loop drives.
• Spring Sponge technology combined with a hard sponge and a sticky top-sheet make this a very dynamic rubber.
• Designed for the controlled spin player, Tackiness Drive is equally at home for the steady looper or blistering chopper looking for more speed in his/her attack.
• This is the advanced version of Tackiness Chop, which has been popular among choppers for years.• Creates tons of spin and a little more offense than Tackiness Chop.
Dear Sir, My son is 11 years old and has two years of competition practice (5x per week). He has been playing with... Read More