• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• The same top sheet as Tackifire C but with a softer sponge.• Enables a better feel and provides more control.
• Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.• Quite favorable results occur when using a combination racket with Anti-Spin or Long Pips rubber on one side.
• Combination of an elastic sponge formula with a tacky and extra soft top sheet provides more power for attack and easier ball control.• Tackifire Drive provides a frightening volume of topspin for consistent loop drives.
• Spring Sponge technology combined with a hard sponge and a sticky top-sheet make this a very dynamic rubber.
• Designed for the controlled spin player, Tackiness Drive is equally at home for the steady looper or blistering chopper looking for more speed in his/her attack.
• This is the advanced version of Tackiness Chop, which has been popular among choppers for years.• Creates tons of spin and a little more offense than Tackiness Chop.
I'm an average player, but I'm keen to learn, I can hit topspins and counter hits here and there but I'm not consistent but I like to hit topspin shots, which Butterfly racket would you recommend? Read Answer