• One big fat rubber band!• Provides added comfort and additional thickness to the racket handle• Can be ordered individually or by the thousands
• Protects rubber from dirt• Tackier than rubber film• Includes two sheets
• Spray pump cleaner• Non-toxic• Non-flammable
• Racket shaped case with zipper closure • Padded front and back panels • Fashioned with the classic Butterfly logo & "living table tennis"
• Foam cleaner• Non-gas
• Similar to a tennis wrap• The Soft Grip provides comfort and additional thickness to the racket handle• The Butterfly logo is imprinted on the grip
• Cleaning sponge for rubber• Yellow side for regular cleaning• Blue side for intense cleaning
• Durable plastic film designed to protect the rubber surface• Steps for use: 1. Clean rubber surface with cleaner and sponge
• The MK Racket Case is our most affordable racket case. Inside is an elastic strap to secure your racket and a mesh zipper closure that's ideal for small items. Padded front and back panels and a carrying strap.
• Transparent glue sheet• One sheet
• Covers one racket• Size: 10mm x 50cm
• Soft sponge• Add cleaner
Hi Feth, my question is which blade is good for attacking and defending, and what rubbers too. Thank You Read Answer