• A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control.• Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent.
• Sriver EL combines Sriver's top sheet with a medium-soft elastic sponge.• This softer sponge allows you to generate more spin without using a power swing.
• Our most successful rubber since its introduction in 1967.• More than 20 World & 70 European titles have been won with Sriver.
• Sriver FX combines the traditional Sriver rubber surface with a softer, more elastic sponge layer.• This combination allows the ball to sit on the rubber surface a little longer to generate more spin.
• Ekrips Soft allows you to be highly accurate and aggressive• Elastic & fast top-sheet with softer, more flexible sponge• Provides more control while you remain offensive• Precise placement on blocks and heavy topspins• Ekrips is ideal for close to the table play
• A rubber for controlled offensive strokes.• Sapphira is an all-round rubber that makes your offensive strokes more powerful.
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new paddle and have been looking at the Maze T-Tec All+ blade, and the Sriver-El rubber for the forehand, and the Tackfire Drive for the backhand. I am not a very offensive player, and... Read Answer