• Spray on the sole of the shoe• Reduces slippage
• The Stitch socks is plush witha solid band of color and two contrasting accent arcs of color• Butterfly logo is stitched at the top of both socks
• Plush sock with solid band of color• Plain and tasteful design that will coordinate with any outfit
• Provides extra cushion• Provides secure feeling
• Express yourself with the Lezoline Sonic series from Butterfly• EVA midsole provides good support and cushion• Mesh upper offers good breathability
• The Radial Try Shoes are for those who still demand high performance, but at a more economical price• Mesh upper body and sides provide good breathability• Lightweight with a non-marking sole• Blue trim with silver accents• Made in China
The Energy Force 12 Shoe is the latest edition in the Energy Force Series from Butterfly. Energy Force 12 has many of the benefits of its predecessors such as NC Rubber, P–Gel, Magic Ventilation and other popular features.
• T–Gel – a damping pulp, neither liquid nor solid, substantially reduces impact and thus reduces the strain on legs and joints
• Economical shoe for high-performance footwork• EVA mid-sole for added comfort• Ventilated via mesh from tongue-to-toe
• 8001 Classic Shoes, extremely lightweight shoes with canvas body and high friction rubber sole.
Hi, what is the difference between Butterfly Tenergy 80 and 80-FX? And what about Tenergy 64 and 64-FX? Thank you. Read Answer