• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• Perfect for table tennis clubs or institutions looking for performance and durability...
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• An economical choice ideal for schools, recreation centers, sports clubs or heavy-duty home use.
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new paddle and have been looking at the Maze T-Tec All+ blade, and the Sriver-El rubber for the forehand, and the Tackfire Drive for the backhand. I am not a very offensive player, and... Read Answer