The Butterfly 2014 Wall Calendar features photos of 12 Butterfly elite players and a perforated edge to rip out previous months for posters. Picture: 28.5" x 20.25"
• This DVD has captured the serves of some of the best players in the world during practice and presents them in this program with a clarity that shows each detail in their movement and reveals the secrets of the contact.
• Pro Table Tennis Serve Receives DVD: At the beginning of a table tennis point, the server holds all the cards. It is his decision what type of point to play, his choice whether to lead into a topspin rally, whether to play short or long.
• Modern Table Tennis 102 DVD concentrates on the main points of serving and serve-receiving. It is assumed that you are familiar with the basic techniques of table tennis as they are discussed in the DVD "Modern Table Tennis 101".
• Covers the basic strokes shown from three separate angles with video clips. 3D graphics illustrate contact points and timing. Strokes are featured showing clips of top players.
• The book contains an age-appropriate collection of all aspects of table tennis tactics for young players.
• "Complete Table Tennis" by Dan Seemiller and Mark Nordby features twelve chapters of instructional techniques in 2 DVDs.
• Table Tennis Tales & Techniques book contains the best published work of USATT Hall of Famer Larry Hodges: Table Tennis Player, Coach, Writer, Editor, Promoter, and Club, Tournament and League Director. Prepare to laugh and learn! 274 pgs.
• Whether you're a competitive tournament player or a serious recreational player, Winning Table Tennis: Skills, Drills, and Strategies will help you improve your game.
• 1985-2000 The Best Players! Shots! Finishes! The Top 40 Points!• The must-have ultimate highlight DVD.
Hi Stefen, how are you doing? I start playing again and you know I have a weak knee and wrist. What exercise/routine... Read More