• Spray on the sole of the shoe• Reduces slippage
• The Radial Try Shoes are for those who still demand high performance, but at a more economical price• Mesh upper body and sides provide good breathability• Lightweight with a non-marking sole• Blue trim with silver accents• Made in China
The Energy Force 12 Shoe is the latest edition in the Energy Force Series from Butterfly. Energy Force 12 has many of the benefits of its predecessors such as NC Rubber, P–Gel, Magic Ventilation and other popular features.
• The Radial Win Speed provides exceptional comfort and support• Ideal for harder surfaces such as concrete
• T–Gel – a damping pulp, neither liquid nor solid, substantially reduces impact and thus reduces the strain on legs and joints
• Economical shoe for high-performance footwork• EVA mid-sole for added comfort• Ventilated via mesh from tongue-to-toe
• Powered by Asics• SoLyte - lighter weight than EVA or SPEVA midsole for added cushion
• 8001 Classic Shoes, extremely lightweight shoes with canvas body and high friction rubber sole.
I noticed at my club that players (including myself) who use carbon blades (for example Schlager Carbon) use Tenergy rubbers, yet many of really... Read More