• Covers the basic strokes shown from three separate angles with video clips. 3D graphics illustrate contact points and timing. Strokes are featured showing clips of top players.
• This DVD has captured the serves of some of the best players in the world during practice and presents them in this program with a clarity that shows each detail in their movement and reveals the secrets of the contact.
• Modern Table Tennis 102 DVD concentrates on the main points of serving and serve-receiving. It is assumed that you are familiar with the basic techniques of table tennis as they are discussed in the DVD "Modern Table Tennis 101".
• Pro Table Tennis Serve Receives DVD: At the beginning of a table tennis point, the server holds all the cards. It is his decision what type of point to play, his choice whether to lead into a topspin rally, whether to play short or long.
• 1985-2000 The Best Players! Shots! Finishes! The Top 40 Points!• The must-have ultimate highlight DVD.
• "Complete Table Tennis" by Dan Seemiller and Mark Nordby features twelve chapters of instructional techniques in 2 DVDs.
I'm an average player, but I'm keen to learn, I can hit topspins and counter hits here and there but I'm not consistent but I like to hit topspin shots, which Butterfly racket would you recommend? Read Answer