• Protect and prolong the life of your table • Made of durable nylon
• Tournament Used Table• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships• Legs are placed 400mm inward which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors.• Adjustable feet for leveling the table.
• Our least expensive 1" top!• Rugged one-piece design• Height adjustment feature allows you to ensure a level playing surface.
The Sport Rollaway is designed for indoor home use. It is similar to our Home Rollaway, but offers a lower profile in the storage and playback position and has a more effective safety mechanism.
• Perfect for institutional use where durability & storage space are a prime concern.• The legs are indented from the ends & sides of the table for unhindered footwork.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Official table of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open & U.S. National Championships
• Tournament Used Table• Official table of the 2012 Butterfly Canadian Junior & Senior Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.
• From poolside to patio the Synthetic Laminate Top is designed to be left outdoors year-round
• Official Table, 2012 Butterfly Canadian Championships• Two 5" wheels easily mount onto each table half for transporting.• ITTF Approved
• 3/4" top is thicker than most tables in this price range.• 1" round legs are indented for unhindered play.
• The only table you'll ever need!• If you have to store your table after play, the Nippon can take the abuse.
• Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).• Its two-piece construction allows multiple tables to be stored in a compact space.
Please suggest to me which of the three blades, Sardius or Gergely Carbon or Michael Maze, is best for loops? And rubbers for them (for fast and offensive play)? Please also suggest if any other blade is good for loops and... Read More