• Feint Soft is a standard long pips-out rubber that is outstanding for chopping against topspin drives.
• The effect of long pips-out rubbers is maximized when the pips are easily bent & deformed.• The thinner & taller the pips, the more effective.
• Designed for the aggressive chopper, Feint Long III features a softer more flexible top sheet combined with a softer sponge.
• The Feint OX surface sheet without sponge backing.• Good for close-to-the-table defense.
• Feint AG features softer more flexible pips and Butterfly's famous High Tension technology.• The result of this combination is a rubber which can produce a wide variety of spin returns and also produce fast attacking strokes.
Hi, what is the difference between Butterfly Tenergy 80 and 80-FX? And what about Tenergy 64 and 64-FX? Thank you. Read Answer