• Feint Soft is a standard long pips-out rubber that is outstanding for chopping against topspin drives.
• The effect of long pips-out rubbers is maximized when the pips are easily bent & deformed.• The thinner & taller the pips, the more effective.
• Designed for the aggressive chopper, Feint Long III features a softer more flexible top sheet combined with a softer sponge.
• The Feint OX surface sheet without sponge backing.• Good for close-to-the-table defense.
• Feint AG features softer more flexible pips and Butterfly's famous High Tension technology.• The result of this combination is a rubber which can produce a wide variety of spin returns and also produce fast attacking strokes.
Dear Sir, My son is 11 years old and has two years of competition practice (5x per week). He has been playing with... Read More