• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by High Tension• The molecules of caoutchouc add more tension & increase elasticity, it means more spin & speed.
• For champions of the next generation• More speed & power than BRYCE.
• Same characteristics as Bryce but with a harder sponge.• For the players who generate a lot of racket speed.
• Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced.• This flexible rubber now comes to you with a softer sponge that enables more dwell time for the ball.
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
• Powered by High Tension, which reduces energy loss at the ball rebound as much as 18% compared to other rubbers
• Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed & spin it produces.• This flexible rubber now comes with a harder, high density sponge that enables a stronger attack.
I was just looking for a little guidance on a suitable racquet for my skill sets. This will be first racquet. I'm looking for something pre-assembled. I'm currently stationed overseas in the army and need something durable. Read More