• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offering the same speed as Tenergy 25• Tenergy 80 enables all-round topspin play, attack and counterattack regardless of your playing style• Several top players have already made the switch to Tenergy 80
• Tenergy, realize your more!
• Tenergy 80 - the ideal balance between spin and speed now in a softer sponge• Ideal rubber for all-round attackers and mid-distance loopers
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
• A softer sponge addition to our High Tension line of rubbers.• Solcion offers great speed and spin and an excellent pop sound, all in a more controllable high tech rubber.
• Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced.• This flexible rubber now comes to you with a softer sponge that enables more dwell time for the ball.
• Roundell... The Next Step Towards Greatness.• Gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced due to the very flexible top sheet and sponge.
I am happy with the blade but my forehand it's strong on the loop but Korbel isn't so fast to spin... I'm really... Read Answer