• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offering the same speed as Tenergy 25• Tenergy 80 enables all-round topspin play, attack and counterattack regardless of your playing style• Several top players have already made the switch to Tenergy 80
• Tenergy, realize your more!
• Tenergy 80 - the ideal balance between spin and speed now in a softer sponge• Ideal rubber for all-round attackers and mid-distance loopers
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
• A softer sponge addition to our High Tension line of rubbers.• Solcion offers great speed and spin and an excellent pop sound, all in a more controllable high tech rubber.
• Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced.• This flexible rubber now comes to you with a softer sponge that enables more dwell time for the ball.
• Roundell... The Next Step Towards Greatness.• Gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced due to the very flexible top sheet and sponge.
What is a better long pips rubber than Yasaka Phantom 011, a higher speed and spin than Friendship 729 cream? Read Answer