• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control.• Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent.
• Sriver EL combines Sriver's top sheet with a medium-soft elastic sponge.• This softer sponge allows you to generate more spin without using a power swing.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• For champions of the next generation• More speed & power than BRYCE.
• Same characteristics as Bryce but with a harder sponge.• For the players who generate a lot of racket speed.
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
I am looking to buy a new paddle and new rubber for my backhand. I am a 1900-2000 level player in the U.S. I am looking for a paddle with more control and... Read More