• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control.• Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent.
• Sriver EL combines Sriver's top sheet with a medium-soft elastic sponge.• This softer sponge allows you to generate more spin without using a power swing.
• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced.• This flexible rubber now comes to you with a softer sponge that enables more dwell time for the ball.
• Butterfly offers Orthodox rubber to those of the old school who appreciate the extraordinary ball control of non-sponge rubbers.
• With explosive spin & speed, this is the perfect rubber for most all-round attackers.• Until now, most High Tension rubbers were designed for all-out power players.
• Sriver FX combines the traditional Sriver rubber surface with a softer, more elastic sponge layer.• This combination allows the ball to sit on the rubber surface a little longer to generate more spin.
Dear Sir, My son is 11 years old and has two years of competition practice (5x per week). He has been playing with... Read More