• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• Increased speed is the biggest difference between Flarestorm and Flarestorm II.• This rubber has what an attacking pips player needs: low trajectory and fast speed
• A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control.• Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent.
• BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible sponge, the effect is greater control.
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offering the same speed as Tenergy 25• Tenergy 80 enables all-round topspin play, attack and counterattack regardless of your playing style• Several top players have already made the switch to Tenergy 80
• Tenergy, realize your more!
• Tenergy 80 - the ideal balance between spin and speed now in a softer sponge• Ideal rubber for all-round attackers and mid-distance loopers
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
Hi again, the thing is I like playing forehand topspin a lot but sometimes I get confused forehand to forehand and sometimes I just hit the ball without spin, just lifting it. So what can I do? Thank You. Read Answer