TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a...
• Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offering the same speed as Tenergy 25• Tenergy 80 enables all-round topspin play, attack and counterattack regardless of your playing style• Several top players have already made the switch to Tenergy 80
• Tenergy, realize your more!
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
• Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64 FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
• Combination of an elastic sponge formula with a tacky and extra soft top sheet provides more power for attack and easier ball control.• Tackifire Drive provides a frightening volume of topspin for consistent loop drives.
• The same top sheet as Tackifire C but with a softer sponge.• Enables a better feel and provides more control.
• The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber.• By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.
• Designed for the controlled spin player, Tackiness Drive is equally at home for the steady looper or blistering chopper looking for more speed in his/her attack.
• Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.• Quite favorable results occur when using a combination racket with Anti-Spin or Long Pips rubber on one side.