• Butterfly's overall best-selling shakehand blade.• The Primorac's African wood allows the ball to stay on the racket longer providing good feel and control.
• The Timo Boll ALL blade offers a high level of control that is suitable for the passive all-round and well balanced player.
• The Timo Boll ALL+ blade offers superb control for offensively oriented all-round players.• Named after German Champion, Timo Boll.
• The blade named after & used by the 2011 World Champion, Zhang Jike from China.• The front of the blade is emblazoned with a classic Chinese dragon motif!
• Feth, named after the U.S. Men's Team Coach, Stefan Feth, this blade is designed for the developing player.
• Combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy.
• If you want to develop a consistent offensive game, but are unsure which blade to use, you can't go wrong with the Limba outer plied Petr Korbel blade that can do it all.
• The traditional Carbon feel and power, but the flexibility of the ZL Fiber holds the ball longer than traditional Carbon blades.
• A slight step up from the Timo Boll ALL+, this 5-ply all wood blade has a medium hard feel and is very spin oriented.
• The Amultart ZL Carbon is a hybrid of Butterfly's industry leading Carbon Technology with ZL fiber
• Butterfly's first Carbon fiber blade designed for the all-round offensive player.• The Grubba Carbon blades were tested by the late, great Andrzej Grubba
How does the new Butterfly G2 & G3 differ than the regular Sriver? I am primarily a fast blocker - would I be able to have the control I had before? Read More